- The complexities of the NYC apartment rental market make housing a big factor in recruitment and retention of top talent, especially recent college graduates not from a major metropolitan area.
- Even if your employees can afford to rent an apartment near your company’s campus, they grapple with all too common NYC rental problems: the landlord doesn’t make needed repairs, the laws are confusing regarding Airbnb, there are disputes with roommates and with sub-landlords, there are problems with security deposits, there are pitfalls for parent-lease-guarantors, and much more.
- Employees stressed about housing problems are not productive and may even wish to leave NYC and your company.
- Your employee benefit offerings do not include any resource that can tackle these issues adequately or cheaply.
- Even if adding a legal services plan or extending your existing one was not expensive, you do not really think your employees need legal assistance as much as they need good advice on these important apartment topics.
- You just wish you had something useful to offer your employees to help with their rental apartment problems.